Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday was not a productive day for me.  I am starting to get kind of panicky about things.  I have a lot that needs to get done before the baby comes!  And days like yesterday don't help.  Nights like last night don't help either, as I woke up at 4:30 and that was it for me.  I really only got about three hours of sleep last night, and then went back to sleep around 8 this morning and woke up around 9.  My son was up at 4:30 as well, and I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to sleep in some.
It is really nice out today, and would be a good painting day, but I think that is going to have to wait.  I will open the door to the bedroom to let some of that nice air in here.  However, I am really feeling like I need to rest some.  I'm having lunch with my sister today.
I have other things to do today, like put something in the mail for my husband and pay the rent, and I probably need to go get applesauce since we are about out.  I might use that as an excuse to pick up more chocolate milk, my current nectar of the gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment