Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ten months until my birthday

I'm the kind of person who likes to take note of the "x months until my birthday" thing.  I don't know what purpose it serves.  I kind of started my new diet today.  So that's something.  I am still working on drinking my water for the day, although that will probably be all tea from now on for the rest of the night.
I'm going to make soup in a little bit if I can get motivated.  I want to have it all ready for tomorrow.  I even bought lots of containers to put it in!  I think I'm going to freeze half of it in ziploc bags so it doesn't spoil.  That seems like a good idea to me.
I'm feeling kind of bored and I think that means it's time to be creative again.  And also productive.  I have plenty to do but I'm a little bit low on energy at the moment.  I'll keep working on that, though.  I could just make one of the soups tonight and then the other tomorrow, since I'll need to be eating one for lunch tomorrow.  Also most soups taste better the next day and the ones I am making are no exception.  I think I might as well bite the bullet and get into the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment