Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am a really good cook.  I made a pear pie that turned out really well on Sunday.  Also I fixed spinach sauteed in garlic and oil, mashed potatoes, and tilapia.

I am trying to increase my milk supply because I think Nick is hungry all the time.  I am discouraged that I get so little from pumping although it's my "bad" side and I know pumping isn't indicative of actually milk supply.

I got accepted as a Pay it Forward member of the No Excuses Boot Camp, which is super exciting to me.  Eight weeks to develop good habits to promote health and energy!  A lot of the philosophy seems so in line with mindfulness so I'm happy about that.

I am trying to remember that I don't have to do everything perfectly and it's okay that I started on a Tuesday.

Okay, Nick is waking up already.  This does not bode well for my getting a good night's sleep.  I'm so very frustrated by his not sleeping!  He was doing so well and now it all sucks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment