Wednesday, July 31, 2013

92 Days

I am not abandoning my blog!

I do not have anything much to report.  I started low-carb induction on Monday and so far it's going well.  I also organized all of my vitamins.  I have so many to take!  However, I wanted to get on track now for whatever the future may bring regarding IVF.

I decided to take weekly progress photos wearing the same outfit and standing in the same place so that happened on Friday.

I think I have a good idea for a craft project to put up on Etsy.  Now all I need to do is implement it.

I definitely feel better after my meditation and my work outs.

I also am working through some other things that maybe have some bearing on where I am today, but I'm not going to use the past as an excuse for the present.  I can make changes now and I am making changes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment