Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Mindfulness Journey

Last Friday marked 4 months until my birthday, and today is 100 days until Halloween, so I think it's a good time to start making some official posts.

I am going to see how much I can accomplish through living a mindful lifestyle from now until November 19 (of course I will keep on living my mindful life, but it should be habit by then).

Right now is a good time for me to start so that I can see clear progress.  I have just started an exercise program again, and my finances are in poor shape so there is only room for improvement!

I took some "before" pictures on Friday, and I have fairly current measurements.  I weigh myself daily.

I have been meditating every day.

Right now I am just plain worried and it is making it difficult for me to feel very mindful.  I am working on accepting my current situation and acknowledging that I have the power to make improvements.

I cannot change the past, but I can use what I have learned from my mistakes to change my present.  I am looking forward to seeing what I will achieve in these next four months.


No comments:

Post a Comment