Wednesday, July 24, 2013

99 Days Until Halloween

I love Halloween, so I'm counting down already.  I also may or may not start listing things in my Etsy shop to count down.  I was going to do that last year but I ran out of steam.

Anyway, I have a headache today but I'm trying to just be with it.  It's not too terrible, and I was not prevented from exercising or from meditating.

I have been doing a long daily guided meditation, which I really enjoy.  However, sometimes I don't pay very much attention to it.  Some days are worse than others.  Even when I find my mind wandering relentlessly, I still feel much better after the meditation.  I also always feel better after my workout, at least mentally.

Tonight I am going to make a tomato pie and my latest favorite thing, which is a pesto-inspired chopped salad.  It has the basic components of pesto--basil, pine nuts, and parmesan, and I add that to chopped greens.  I also add green peas because they are just fun.

I'm thinking I might take more frequent progress photos just because it might be fun.  But I am not decided yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, if you want to hack into your spouse messages, emails, social messages, phone and other means of communication, contact at establishedhacker@gmail.com We are on of the best hacker so far and very affordable. Contact establishedhacker@gmail.com and be careful, don't be deceived by fake people all around. you could text us on +14109819606

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you...
    1) love God?
    2) love thy neighbor?
    Cya soon Upstairs.

    ReplyDelete