Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Daily attitude: Patience

Today I spent less time online, I think, and I got a lot done. I think I did pretty well with patience, as well.  Nick was a lot less complainy tonight, and he's in his crib right now.  He may or may not go to sleep, but he's been a lot easier to deal with than yesterday.
Our power went out for a little while, and that makes me impatient but I didn't get upset about it and it came back on sooner than I was expecting.
I cleaned out my car today but I didn't do any actually cleaning of it.  I vacuumed it out some, but the little hand-held vac doesn't cut it, and then there is soda on the ceiling from where a can exploded, and the windows need to be washed on the inside, and I'd like to do some fabric spot cleaning as well, but it looks a lot better than it did and I'm glad I finally cleaned it out.
My back is kind of sore now, but I'll be doing my yoga soon.  I have to take advantage of time that I have when Nick lets me get it in, even if he wakes up before I'm completely finished.  At least I am getting some of it done!
I made a bracelet tonight, and I found the other curtain tie-back hook thingy so that is good.  I wish I knew where the other black velvet curtain was, and then I could work on them.  Well, I'm sure it will turn up.  My mom rearranged my office and it looks great, and I'll actually be able to sew and write and draw and craft in there.
Tomorrow is grocery day.  I am going to make a list and I'm also going to see what there is in the freezer to use up so I can not spend quite so much money on food.

No comments:

Post a Comment