Monday, July 23, 2012

Today could be a heavy eating day, which isn't the greatest thing ever but I will manage.  My sister wants to have lunch and we might go out to eat tonight as well.  I'm going to be meeting with someone about my website for my novel (I hope!) and then I'm also hoping that my cousin will get to meet Baby Nick.
It is 100 days until Halloween, which is a good day to start new things for me.  I like to start things on my birthday and around Halloween milestones.
I think I will start putting up new products on Etsy.  I would like to have some good Halloweenie products for sale, and I have so many good ideas for that.
I am still working on book revisions, and I'm doing my yoga.  I'm doing a different one at the moment so I don't get frustrated by my lack of flexibility.   Also I'm trying to incorporate some meditation into my day, and the one yoga thing I'm doing has a meditation section in it already so that helps.  Once I get baby Nick onto a schedule I'll be able to do my own seated meditation but that may take some time. He is so in the now for himself.  Right now he is sleeping on my shoulder but if I put him down he will wake up, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment