Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I got the all clear from my doctor so tomorrow I'll be starting my postnatal yoga.  I like to start things on the nineteenth of months, since it is always 'x months until my birthday.'  So I'll be four months until my birthday, and I'd like to see what I can accomplish in that time.  No pressure or anything, I just want to see what I can do if I focus.
I have a headache because I had no coffee this morning.  I tried to take a nap this afternoon but Nick was having none of that.  He is having a fussy time right now, but fussy for him isn't really all that fussy, I guess.
I have noticed that sometimes I feel like I'm fighting with Nick about nursing him.  He wants to nurse almost constantly at times, and I know he's not really hungry.  When I realize I'm resisting him, I do try to accept that he needs to nurse for some reason, but sometimes I want him to wait a little while because I am getting pretty sore!
I am really enjoying watching the relationship between Nick and Max unfold.  It's going to be exciting when they are actually able to interact.  Max was trying to play with Nick the other day.  Nick spits his pacifier out, so Max went to get his own pacifier, and he would wait for Nick to spit his out, and then would spit his own out.  He also hides under the covers with Nick, and piles his blankets on top of him.  Yes, I am monitoring these activities!
I'm still headachy, despite taking medicine and a hot shower, so I'm going to see if maybe Nick will let me get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment