Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I think it's a trend...Baby Nick is sleeping on my shoulder yet again.
I am going to be boiling peanuts tomorrow, and I made my veggies from the share tonight.  I still have a lot of fruit that needs attention but I'm going to make some jam and possibly some cobbler as well.
Tomorrow we're taking things to Goodwill.
I'm working on drinking more water but it isn't easy.  I'm making some progress, however.  And I did lose a pound so I suppose that was my reward.
On Friday Nick goes to the doctor for his two month checkup.  And Max will be going on his field trip, which he missed today because no one checked him in when he got to school and therefore they didn't put him on the bus when it was time to go.
I think that starting next week I'm going to focus on one attitude each day and then maybe I will write about it.  I feel like my mindfulness is getting away from me because I'm so busy just functioning on a day-to-day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment