Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yesterday we had a little party at my mom's for Nick.  It was a lot of fun.  We also went to World Market earlier to get stuff.
I started doing my post partum yoga workout, which is good although hard.  I think it will give me something to work towards, because I am not very flexible.  However, I'm just going to do it every other day and do a different yoga workout on alternate days so I don't get discouraged.  I like the intention at the beginning of the workout, and the pace is nice, but I don't see very many women being able to complete this workout six weeks post partum.
Max has had lot of fun with his Nana today.  He may spend the night there tonight but if he doesn't, that's okay.
Nick is continuing with his constantly wanting to be held.  I hear that I have another week of this, but it's difficult to be completely patient when I rarely have two arms to myself.  He does well at night, but during the day it's another story.  I love him dearly but I would like it if he were happy being put down for periods of time longer than two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment