Saturday, August 11, 2012

Daily Attitude for Friday: Non-Striving

Well, I seem to have succeeded at non-striving, since I didn't even manage to get my entry posted on time! :P
I had a nice Friday, and had dinner with friends which was nice.  We went to my favorite barbecue place, and I had one of those coupon thingies from LivingSocial so my oldest friend at for free.  Nick was a total charmer as usual.  Lots of people asked about him.  I mean, all babies are cute but Nick is really really cute.
He's sleeping in his crib at the moment but we'll see how that goes.  Last night he slept for 7 hours, and didn't eat for at least 8.  Then after the 7 he slept for another 3.  That is why I'm trying him in his crib.
I don't know what to say for non-striving.  I feel like it would be better for me to look at the attitude in the morning so I can keep an eye out for it throughout the day.  Maybe I will try that for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment