Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daily Attitude: Trust

Okay, I'm close enough to Thursday that I don't feel like I need to put "for Thursday" in the title.  I also decided not to procrastinate and wait to update since I am still awake now and I might as well post.

I have issues with trust.  I do not trust people online unless I know them fairly well.  I do not feel like I'm out of line with not trusting people.  I am usually nice to everyone, regardless of how well I trust them.

I also have issues with trusting myself, also justified I think.  I have let myself down enough that I have trouble trusting myself.  I am working on it, however, since if I do not trust myself I think it's inevitable that I won't be able to succeed since I won't trust myself to succeed.

I do usually have faith that things are going to work out in the end.  I don't know why I have this expectation, but I do.  So far I've been right, sort of.  Even if things don't seem good at the time, usually things get better enough that I can see that it will be okay.

I suppose that is enough like "Things will be okay in the end.  If they're not okay, it's not the end."

Okay, I am tired enough that I am seeing bugs so I think I'd better call it a night.  (When I'm tired, I often think I see bugs or things moving in my peripheral vision.)

No comments:

Post a Comment