Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daily Attitude for Wednesday: Beginner's Mind

I am a bit behind on my posts.  Perhaps it is too ambitious to be trying to post every day, but I would like to.  I will make up my post for today tomorrow and then I hope to be back on track.

Yesterday I made a few things for dinner that I hadn't made before.  Perhaps that counts for Beginner's Mind.  I made creamed spinach and creamed diced potatoes.  Also parmesan-crusted fish.  It wasn't very crusted but it tasted good.  The spinach and potatoes were good as well.  We also had that peaches and cream Stilton from Trader Joe's, and that was excellent.  Also red wine.

Still dealing with drama on Facebook.  I hope it's over with now.  I do not like feeling like somehow I am in the wrong for things.  I do not post anything on Facebook except little stories about my kids, photos of the baby, and occasionally I will repost funny things, like right now I have a thing up where you replace one word in a movie title with "Bacon."  That has given me endless amusement.

Sometimes I crack myself up.  The Bacon thing is amusing, and then elsewhere someone posted an ad with Joan Crawford in it, and she's holding a little stuffed animal dog, so I commented, "no wire haired terriers EVER!" which was funny to me, particularly because the dog she's holding looks like a wire hair.  Anyway, it's silly in translation but maybe one day I will want to remind myself of something I thought was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment