Monday, August 6, 2012

Daily Attitude: Non-Judging

I suppose it's good to start the week out non-judging, after excesses of the weekend, and also with an attempt to not judge Mondays, which everyone seems to hate.  I don't really have a problem with Mondays but then, I'm not working outside of the home very much so it isn't surprising.
I had a lot of trouble going to sleep last night, and woke up on the late side.
I took a nap this afternoon during our thunderstorm.  I am not sure how long I slept.  The afternoon seemed to get away from me somehow but that is okay.
Nick and Max have both been great today.  Nick is a lot more vocal these days, although I'm not really sure what he's saying.  He certainly isn't interested in letting go, however.  He fights falling asleep like no baby I've seen.
I think I need to re-evaluate my schedule.  I would like to vacuum on Mondays but that doesn't seem to be happening.  I like the idea of starting the week off with a nice clean house, so I suppose I could do all the cleaning stuff on Sunday.
I have a lot to do this week, but that is not unlike all weeks.  I feel like keeping busy is good for me.  I am not exactly where I want to be, but I am doing the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment