Saturday, August 25, 2012

I am wishing I could find time to meditate each day, in the mornings.  I liked doing my seated meditation.  However, I don't want to fall into the trap of saying that since I can't have things perfect, I'm not going to do them at all.

I think I need some more mindfulness practice in my life at the moment, although I am working on things while interacting with Max and Nick.  Trust and Patience are the themes of the week, I believe.

It is finally nice here, sunny and actually cool this morning!  It will heat up later on but it was nice to open the door and have it feel like fall.  I hope we get some nice fall and winter weather this year.  Last year we didn't really have winter at all.

I have a lot of things to accomplish this weekend, but I'm going to try to take it one step at a time and not get overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment