Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daily Attitude: Trust

Well, I am not going to go back to update for past days.
I am feeling a lack of trust in myself these days.  At some level I trust that I know enough that I will do the right thing and that everything will turn out okay in the end, but sometimes I do not trust that I have made the right life choices.  I suppose it's a bit late for that!

Most of the time I trust that I am a good mother.  Most of the time I trust that I am a good writer.  And that I'm talented in art.

Right now I'm falling behind on my crafting.  I have good ideas but seem to be floundering on getting started on some of them.  I would like to make little dolls and also crackers.  I want to order the snaps for them but I think it will be okay to wait until next month to do that.  Or if I sold something, it would be all right to order crackers.  I don't really want to spend more money when I don't have any coming in.

I need to make lasagna but probably not tonight.  I'll have to do it tomorrow though since I don't want the meat to spoil.  It's going to be good and I hope that Max will eat some of it!  He hasn't been eating a very well rounded diet these days.

It is my dad's birthday today.  On Sunday he and my stepmother are coming for brunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment