Sunday, August 5, 2012

Daily Attitude: Letting Go

My daily attitude wasn't much on my mind today.  I haven't been frustrated with anything.  Right now I have a headache, but I've taken something for it.  I suppose I can work on letting go about being disappointed about not getting everything done on my list, although I still have time to work on things.
I am going to work on letting go of some negative feelings I have towards some people who are no longer in my life, at least not on a daily basis, and I can also work on letting go of worrying about money and not having a clean house and not pumping, which are all things that are on my mind.  I am working on the money thing, and the clean house and pumping will come in time.
The house is loads better than it has been at some points, and the rest of it will get there.  I'm not in the greatest mood at the moment, mostly because of this headache.  But I can still be grateful for my two boys, who have both been very good today.  I'm so happy to have given birth to them and to have them in my lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment