Thursday, August 2, 2012

Daily Attitude: Trust

I like to read my horoscope.  Yesterday's horoscope was advising me to be distrustful of others.  Today was telling me to start projects and trust that I'd be able to see them through to completion.  I do have trouble with that.  I tend to start lots of things and not  finish them up.  That makes me unhappy.  I'm feeling okay about things today.  I've been working on my Camp Nano project (which is actually a continuation of a novel I've already started, but I'm writing 50,000 more words on it).  I've also been continuing with my 100 Days of Halloween listings on Etsy (please send me an email if you want a link to my shop!)
Right now I'm in the master bedroom, listening to the baby's womb sounds bear.  He's asleep in the crib and I want to see if it's easier for him to sleep if I'm not in the room with him.  I am not sure if I'll sleep in here or in the nursery, though.  It's so much easier to just have to walk from the futon to his crib when he wakes up.   Well, whatever I decide, I trust myself enough to know it will be the right choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment