Friday, August 3, 2012

Daily Attitude: Non-striving

Non-striving is a tricky attitude for me.  I guess I was non-striving in the sense that although I have a list  of things that I want to accomplish each day, I trusted that they would get done, and although there have been some obstacles, I have managed to do most of them.  Although poor Nick has been quite fussy this afternoon and that has been hindering me from some of the things I need to do.  But if he will go to sleep I'll be able to do them.  If he doesn't go to sleep, well, they will go on tomorrow's list.
I am not going to beat myself up if I have to put some things off until tomorrow.  I have accomplished a lot, and I'm proud of myself for that.
I'm enjoying doing these daily attitudes, and I think I'll keep it up.
In the meantime, I think Max is ready to go to bed so I will be reading to him.  I think Nick is asleep but I am afraid to look because if I move him he's going to wake up, and he's face down lying across me.

No comments:

Post a Comment