Monday, August 27, 2012

Non-judging

I had a migraine last night and woke up all wooly-headed, which is pretty much how I felt for the whole day.  I did manage to get a nap, and write, and post my spiders on Etsy, and also finish two spiders and start on a third.
Baby Nick has been a sleep machine.  I hope he doesn't wake up at 4 a.m. ready to start the day, but it's possible.

I'm not sure what to say about the daily attitude.  I keep forgetting to look at it in the morning and think about it throughout the day.  I will try to remember to do that in the morning.  I am sure that I'll be able to think of some non-judging things that I've done today.  I think that I'm working on this with Max.  He may not pick up his toys the way I would do it, but that's okay.

Oh, that can be my non-judging story of the day:
This morning Max was eating his O's in the car and he spilled the cup of them in the backseat.  I heard him say, "Hey!  I spilled all of my O's!" and I told him I couldn't clean them up because I was driving.  He said he would do it himself, and while he was trying to pick them up, a couple of them went under his car seat, and he said, "It's okay."  This is real progress in his own non-judging because I think even a few weeks ago having his O's go under his car seat would have been horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment