Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Daily Attitude for Tuesday: Patience

Apparently I am so patient I patiented myself into forgetting to update.
I have been dealing with some ridiculous online drama but I am hoping it is resolved.

Most of my other patience has been directed towards myself, and being patient with  my lack of getting things done when I want them done, and of course my kids.  However, both of them have been pretty good and not requiring a great deal of patience on my part.

I am, alas, impatient with my ice maker.  It doesn't want to work right and automatically shuts itself off after each tray of ice it makes.  I do not like this.  I do not want to wait for it to work properly so I think I messed it up by pouring warm water over it to try to get it to move.  I think the turny thing was frozen stuck and I needed to loosen it up.  Now I think something else is wrong but at least it isn't flooding the freezer and fridge like it did one early morning a couple of weeks ago.

Later on when it's a reasonable hour I will post Wednesday's Daily Attitude, Beginner's Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment