Tuesday, April 2, 2013

B-Boot Camp


I am a lifetime member of the NEWO Boot Camp, and I love it.  I started in Boot Camp 11, as part of a Pay-It-Forward thing that they do each time (although I think that was the first time they offered it).  Anyway, a few weeks in they offered a lifetime membership, and my mom got it for me for Christmas.
I have not really lost any weight (I've actually gained some weight), but I know it is making a difference in my life.  I've been in a bit of a slump, and this back stuff isn't helping, but I am actually missing being able to work out.  And it's been helping me immensely with my energy levels, and also with my perfectionism.  I am an instant gratification type of girl.  And I also am inclined to let my negative voice take control and entice me into acts of self sabotage, and Boot Camp is really helping me to fight against that.  I really want to work the system a bit better than I have been, but I'm working on improving a little bit at a time, and right now is the time to focus on healing and not on pushing myself into more injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment