Sunday, April 21, 2013

R-Reading


I love reading.  I read a lot.  I don't want to say I read all the time because I spend a lot of time online.  I also spend a fair amount of time watching tv but I read more, I think.
I have a lot of books out of the library right now and I am reading a few of them right now.  I am on a non-fiction kick at the moment, which is unusual for me.  I'm reading about epidemics.  I am currently reading about the flu epidemic of 1918.
I have some books that I read every year or so.  Here's the current list:
Pride and Predjudice
East of Eden
The Godfather
Helter Skelter
The Shining
Harry Potter (the whole series)
Triple Zeck (Rex Stout)
a variety of Dick Francis books
Gone With the Wind
Memoirs of a Geisha
Harry Dresden series

I kind of feel like there are more but that's a start.

I'm looking forward to when Max is ready for chapter books.  My dad read to me every night I was over at his house (usually 4 nights a week) up through my first semester in college.  I wish he had a list of the books we read but I'm not sure that he did.  It kind of seems like the sort of thing he would do but I don't know for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment