Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Y-Yesterday


Yesterday I should have been writing about the letter Y.  I didn't do much of anything yesterday.  Well, that is not entirely true.  I fixed ratatouille.  I baked a cake, and made custard.  I didn't brush my hair.  I didn't do any laundry.
I didn't take a nap.  I spent a lot of time online.  I thought about craft projects.  I wrote my 750 words.  I picked Max up from school.  I worried about Nick because he took a very long nap and I was afraid that maybe he'd died because he slept for so long.
I worried about money.  I thought about other things to do to make money but I don't think I did any of them.
I washed dishes.  I am sure I did other things.  I made coffee.  I didn't drink enough water.
I made Nick laugh and I laughed with him.  I watched a lot of television and thought about how I don't really like the show Criminal Minds.  I read the description of one particular episode and it said something like "the team tries to catch a serial killer."  And that seems like the description of at least half of the episodes.  The other half are about kidnapped children.  Those ones are too depressing and I don't like to watch them.  I don't really like shows where you are led to care about the victims before they die.  It is too depressing.
Yesterday was not exactly a typical day but it wasn't too far off.  I also made arrangements for the baby sitter in Atlanta so we can go to the opera.
I would like to accomplish more but lately I've been so tired it's been hard.  I want to feel like I'm not in limbo.  I hope that I can make that happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment