Thursday, April 11, 2013

J-Jewelry


I make jewelry, but I don't wear much other than my wedding and engagement rings and earrings.  Oh, and I have some piercings but most of them have closed up.  I kind of miss the ones that are gone and I might get them redone but I'll wait until I'm done having kids.

I like jewelry and I have a lot of it.  I have some really nice earrings and some neat hand made things.  I made my wedding jewelry and that of my bridesmaids and some other people associated with the wedding.

I guess I got out of the habit of wearing much stuff once I had my son because he was a grabber.  I think Nick is a grabber too.

I mostly make bracelets but I make necklaces as well and I have findings for earrings.  I have a series of things that I'm making in honor of The Witch Family by Eleanor Estes.  It's a great book and I'm making things representative of characters and places.

I had trouble thinking of a J and I don't have much to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment