Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O-Origami


I like doing origami.  I am looking for a good pattern for a bat because the ones that I have end up folding messy.  I also really like these magazine ads I saw that had origami animals with really pretty printed paper that wasn't origami paper.  There was an elephant and a giraffe I think.  The elephant had blue flowered paper.  Maybe it was wallpaper?
Anyway, I have a good pattern for a nun.  I love her.  She is so cute.
I also have a pattern for a spider but I don't think it's really origami because I think it sues more than one sheet of paper.  Also I haven't been able to do that one because it had lousy instructions.
I like to do things that are challenging, but I like the ones that are easy too.
I folded a lot of paper cranes and put them on string, I think for my wedding shower?  Or some event.  They were pretty.  Maybe it was for some other party.
I have tons and tons of origami paper in my craft closet.  I probably should get to folding but I've been doing other things.
I would like to make 1000 paper cranes at some point.  I'd like to fold 1000 bats but not with the patterns that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment