Saturday, April 13, 2013

L-Letting Go



Letting go isn't easy for me.  I am a grudge-holder.  I'm working on it though.  I also seem to rehash past mistakes.  I wish I could stop doing that.
I do better with letting go of things on a daily basis.  I'm pretty patient with my kids.  I can deal with things that don't go right in the kitchen.
I am trying to let go of expectations of myself.  I think that if I just work on being in the moment I'll be able to get more done.  I don't mean I'm not going to set goals, but if I have to deviate from my schedule that doesn't mean I have to throw it all away.  I can let go of perfectionism and I'd be able to accomplish a lot more.
That is tough for me.  I don't know why.  I don't really see myself as a perfectionist but I guess I tend to have the idea that if I mess something up I might as well just give up on it.  That's not very helpful.  I think I'm doing a lot better with that in some regards, but not in others.
I am doing well with not just throwing away my workout program, even though I haven't been able to do it exactly the way I might want to.
I am trying to do better with perfectionism and cleaning my house but there seem to be other issues going on.  I'm not mad at myself about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment