Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N-Nick


Nick is an easy baby to love...at least during the day.  He wakes up a lot at night and I'm very tired.  He is at a super fun age now.  And he's very handsome.  When I am feeling down I can always say to myself that I make pretty babies...

Nick is very different from Max.  He is an extrovert.  He doesn't make the same babbles that Max did.  It's somewhat difficult to talk about Nick without comparing him to Max, at least in my world.  Max looks like my mom's side of the family; Nick looks like my dad.  They both have had some low weight problems.  Nick is very mellow.  I don't think Max was a difficult baby but Nick is easy in a different way.

I never thought I would have two boys.  I am not sorry that I do even though I really want a little girl.  If I'm not able to have that girl, I'll be happy with my sons.  I figure it's my destiny to turn them into good men.

I love watching Nick change every day.  He is so cuddly and fun to be with.

I guess I'm making having these kids sound like a walk in the park.  There are definitely ups and downs, but I'd like to focus on the positive with them.  You'd get a different story from me at three in the morning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment